Ok, heatwave in Michigan over, feels like fall, time to bust out the snotty knits for real. I'm wearing sweat pants, I plan on sending 2 out of 3 kids off to school, eating cupcakes, watching Elmo, taking a nap and doing some serious KNITTING!!
It's like the start of the world's so not sexiest post, eh?
But really, as PK would say, "it's sweater weather." Which to me now means knit a sweater weather.
So, here are the plans
1. Rip out Bizzy B's (Beth Church) Tank-really it was never meant to be
2. Knit Bizzy B's tank into useful Market bags
3. Knit NFL color inspired hats for relatives that care for football for holidays
4. Ignore relatives that don't care for football for holidays
5. I mean knitwise
6. Go to yarn store with NFL Team color list and match yarns to Teams and look like a complete crazy (more than normal.) Save for day when wearing "leaving the house clothes." This is actually a questionable subjection when one looks at my closet, but still.
I guess that's a pretty good list to completely ignore.