Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Now about that Knitted Tank

I've talked about Beth's tank a bit, but I don't think I've ever mentioned what pattern I am actually making for her. That's the surprise? No, the surprise will be if I can manage to get it done before she gets here. I would need some real Charmed Knitting to occur if I was going to get a sweater done for Carter too.

Anyway, I am attempting to make a the Bits of Lace Tank from Hemp for Knitting / Lanaknits. Not that it's a difficult pattern, it's just that I have until Monday. I also need to clean the house, which I have been avoiding, all summer.

But I think avoiding knitting and cleaning in favor of adventure with Team B really was really the way to go.

I think the only thing left in Kzoo for us is the Nature Center and the Rock Climbing wall. Auntie K, wanna try the Rock Climbing wall? Pigs love to climb...ok we could just go get ice cream.

No comments: