Wednesday, July 04, 2007

You put Bacon in that?

Yes, at Das Essenhaus there is bacon in the green beans. Like I have said before, I am the world's worst vegetarian, but really, bacon in the green beans? My stomach is actually having a heart attack. Arggh, I feel ill. I can't tell the Ogre though. He frowns upon my eating choices. He thinks they are mostly just poor choices all the way around, be they beefy or veggie.

So, if anyone would like to see me hide the fact that I ate bits o'bacon hidden in green beans along with loads of butter on noodles and some gravy, go to the annual Grange Fourth of July Parade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, that's the way your Great Grampa Blaine Martin from Tennessee would eat it, along with fried cow brains as the entree...Mmmmm good!
Dad

Holly Bee said...

Urrrggh, I am never eating accidental meat again.

Or on non-accidental, but it would be wasteful-not-to gravy again. I am still grossed out.

The Ogre's right, I make bad food choices. I should just stick to things I know, like ice cream. Oh, that hurts my tummy too. What the hell can I eat?