Monday, July 16, 2007

mazda 5 vs Sprinkle Train Tracks and Harry Potter

Now, I am not a big fan of MDOT on the best of days. I even have a personal arch nemesis there, hey Michelle! But I don't know if I get to thank MDOT for this flat or the people who are in charge of the rail road tracks. Either way, this flat tire is the result of driving in the right hand lane, while traveling South on Sprinkle road. BEWARE!

Oh, those are the original factory tires, less than one year old, with less than 12,000 miles on them. Regular wear, blah, blah, blah. It's really pretty funny.

Oh, MDOT doesn't like to make roads with shoulders for bike paths, or bike trails, and they like cars, not people. That's the main gist of my problem with them. Mostly that's my problem with Michelle, not with MDOT. I have actually talked with a bunch of really friendly MDOT people, but Michelle was just sooo nasty, that she sticks out.

Here is my Harry Bear right before we went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! We had such a nice time! He said he liked the book better though. He liked the socks though, and said they were hard to get on, but really comfy! Ah, well worth the work :)

2 comments:

Carina said...

What a horrible weekend for you! I can't believe the tire blew that early--something had to be wrong with it. Did they check it out?

You know, the Ravenclaw socks might not be working out because you're really a Slytherin. *ducks* Hee, hee.

Holly Bee said...

Actually, we had a really nice weekend. That was just a weird incident. The boys had fun, they ate lunch in the car, they were just really bummed about jungle joe's.