Ok, it's 8:30 am, we leave at 9 am for swim class, the pigs are in a bad array of dress to be leaving soon, noodles are cooking for the Ogre's comfort dinner of Tuna Noodle Casserole (eeewwww) and here is our schedule for the day.
1. Amy Lynn-I have set out my pink birks, stripey knee socks, a floral pleated skirt, a t shirt, and possibly a bright pink sweater. None of which matches at all. This is all if Pig 1 will let me out of the house wearing it all and being seen with him. The Ogre suggested a sombrero. Which is too large for comfy wear in our local B&N. Maybe train hat.
2. Swim class.
3. Barnes and Noble-wrist bands
4. lunch for pigs, uh, breakfast for me should be eaten by me before #4
6. Drop off stuff at Goodwill
7. Drop off stuff for Silent auction for Battle Creek Relay for Life
If you are in the Battle Creek, MI area killing time waiting for the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, head over to the Calhoun County Fair Grounds. It's just a hop skip and a broomstick ride away. This is an all night long event with a Silent Auction. Super awesome. Good Cause-Go!
8. Finish making dinner
9. Probably help someone cross a street, or give directions, or help a lost child. Really, I look helpful with the new haircut, and the three pigs. Really, you want help from me?
10. Change clothes, leave with Pig 1 and WAIT.