Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Barf before take off


As soon as we got into our seats thursday morning the smell of vomit was in the air. A kid too old for a pacifier and a mom with a sister named 'TIFFANY' was behind us. The kid was actively crying and barfing, the mom was yelling at him and then acting exasperated "I don't know why he's so upset, he's just freaking out." I don't know, maybe because you are yelling at him to shut up? I really wanted to hug the poor kid. If he was in some sort of barf proof but still allowed breathing bag.

It was very stinking. The Ogre said it was karmic pay back for the pigs.


This is just the beginning of our lovely Disney adventure. Our trip in December with the pigs was titled "We Barfed all over that Magic Kingdom." I'm pretty sure this trip was titled "Ogre and Wife Should not Travel South in the Summer." We'll just leave it at that.


There will be more exciting stories as time permits. I missed my pigs horribly. To prove that they too missed me, they are fighting, destroying and crying.

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Parents who yell at their kids to quit crying and then act dumb about why the kid is crying? They should have their kids confiscated at the door. Seriously.