Thursday, May 31, 2007

Socks on 2 Circs-the secret's out

Ok, my socks on 2 circs got done so quickly for a couple of reasons

I used size 4 needles

Those are child sized socks, not full footed adult size

I was trapped in my house with 2-3 sick kids for 6 days watching movies. So actually, I should have gotten like 3 pairs of adult size socks done in that amount of time.

I saw

Charlotte's Web (old cartoon one)
Herbie-Fully Loaded (I cried)
Land Before Time (ok, I turned that one off)
Incredibles
Casablanca (how is that movie so bloody good?)
Evil Dead 2
also known as Evil Dead 2-Dead by Dawn
or The Sequel to the Ultimate Experience in Grueling Terror (I needed to wash the kid movies out of my brain and I love this one.

I also met the guy who did some of the fx, Mr. Tom Sullivan. Actually I met Tom at a local screening of the Fly II which he had worked on. I was like 12, and I thought he was soo awesome. After the movie, we went to Big Boy and I had a hot fudge brownie sundae and we looked at some of his artwork. I stayed out til like midnight, on a school night meeting a celebrity, watching horror movies and eating ice cream, of course Evil Dead 2 brings back good
memories!)

There were obviously more kid movies watched, but it's just too painful to recall all of them. But that my friends, is how I got the socks done so quickly.

Insanity Update: I want my Webs order! I neeeeed my Gryffindor House yarn! Must not stalk mailbox...

No comments: