Thursday, May 17, 2007

8 Random Things, thing

I've been tagged!
How fun! Thank you for tagging me Marigold!
Watch out, I may tag you. Ok, do I know 8 people to tag?

Here's the goods:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules 3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


So here are my 8 random things

1. I got married at 19, ranaway to California and lived in my car.

2. I was divorced at 20.

3. I picked my education program at random from the college guide. Flip open the KCC catalog and you too may end up a Medical Lab Technician.

4. I have a big ugly tattoo, and it makes me feel trashy. That's why I am prone to wearing knee socks.

5. I don't like living in southwest Michigan.

6. I kicked the Ogre and then asked him out, then took a knife on our first date. He's an Ogre, I didn't know him.

7. My Mom, PK, could not teach me to knit. I had to take a class. That's how I met Carina!

8. My kids get more cool and fun everyday. Ok, on the days they aren't wrecking stuff, so every other day.

Tag! You're knit, I mean it!

Carina

Melissa

Trixie

Kristin

Matt

Kat

Jill

4 comments:

Marigold said...

So are you a lab tech now?

Holly Bee said...

No lab teching for me. I worked on call 3 years ago.

Then after the 3rd kiddo, I decided to stay home.

kristinknits said...

Thanks for the tag. I will try to get to posting that soon.

: ) Have a great Thursday!

Carina said...

I did mine. Did you see? :-)