Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Walk in the Park

When helping your child use a port-o-let there are a few important points to remember:

The child is going to touch every possible square inch of filth.

There is no where to wash hands.

You are going to inadvertently lean on some part of the interior of said port-o-potty.

You will think, there's not enough bleach in the world. Or possibly, the only way this could be worse is if there was a bird crapping on me in here, or you could drop your glasses.

Oh, and the kid will never pee and you will still be in the middle of a potty emergency!!!

I did not drop my glasses and happily was not attacked by birds.

We ran. Ok, I pushed a stroller while walking and occasionally ran, the whole while cursing Portage Parks and Recreation for not having the real bathroom open yet.

I know, you're all freaked out, did I get the kid to the potty in time? Yep, but I did have to strolley over one guy who was in my way with the random battle cry of "TICONDEROGA" from Owen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!! Sounds like fun!!
You should call me when you do fun things :) Oh! And we have a puppy that would like to meet the boys someday.
love you!
Kat

Holly Bee said...

Puppy! Real puppy!

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

yep real puppy! I'll send some pics right now!