Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Shark Boy's New Teeth

Today I am taking Pig 1 into the Dentist. Yep, Pig 1 has morphed into Shark Boy. He now has 2 adult teeth sneaking in without loosing any baby teeth. All I can say, is the Tooth Fairy better pay up. Big.

On a side note, if you see me, I may be in a wonderful mood. I have finished sleeve number 2 on the Sweet Mary Jane Cardi, and I will be starting the Yoke tonight. Yes, I promised photos, but I am still lost in a sea of laundry and really can't be distracted from my household duties. Ok, total lie, the Ogre does the laundry, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might consider harnessing up the sled dogs.
Why do I live here?

dee's brother said...

Well....we have white sand here! ;)

Holly Bee said...

Crickey, I really do need snow dogs.

The boys would love that.