Monday, April 23, 2007

Ok, patterns on hold, chasing dogs instead

So the knit patterns are on hold. I have decided to instead spend all my time being the crazy lady in our neighborhood. Yes, I chase dogs, yell at kids, and have questionable fashion.

Really. I had an hour to myself to sit and knit, Pig 1 was at Tball and by a soul selling miracle, Pigs 2 and 3 were napping.
,
Then I heard it, the brain piercing jingle of Daisy's choke collar. When I looked outside, there she was, actively dumping and eating garbage.

My plan was to catch her, return her to her owner, and FLIP OUT crazy style on him. Sadly, or luckily, Pig 2 woke up and came outside, and Daisy ran off. The other neighbor's kid was all "she made Daisy run away. Daisy is waaay down the block, she's going to run away!"

It didn't run away, I didn't catch it, and I didn't get to yell at anyone. Dog 1, Holly 0, knitting 0, Peace and quiet 0 also. Stupid dog.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL! Oh dear.

Anonymous said...

garbage hounds REALLY like a little cayenne with their chow...

Holly Bee said...

I know Berger really likes garlic because of using it to get HIM to not chew stuff...I do need to clean out some spices...