Friday, March 16, 2007

Jungle Joe's Info

Ok, to try to be actually helpful, here's the Jungle Joe's contact info:

Jungle Joe's
7255 South Sprinkle Road
Portage, MI 49002
269-324-1992

Mon-Thur 9-8
Fri- 9-9 (4-9 Friday will be half private party hald open bounce)
Sat 9-2 open bounce 2-9 private parties
Sun 12-6

1.5 hours $8
2.5 hours $10
Adults w/ kid(s) $2 each
Adults w/o kids-full price

They also have a frequent bouncer card and parties.


Also, tell them when you go that they need a website, or just say Holly is awesome and when I go in next I will make a fool of myself and ask how many people said that Holly is awesome.

Updated to include-They do have a website now! Jungle Joe's
But you can still say Holly sent you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When the boys you used to hate you date,
I guess you best investigate
the facts of life you gotta get'em right
the facts of life,
the facts of life,
the facts of life

Carina said...

Thanks for the info. I was thinking of calling and seeing if I could get Anna's party there this summer. I'm not sure how many of her friends' parents would want to make the drive, but I'm sure some would.

Holly Bee said...

I have party info too!

OOooooh, Handweavers is doing a fundraiser knit-in thing for/with the YWCA on April 14th. I preregistered and I am totally excited...

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there
She would merengue and do the cha-cha
And while she tried to be a star, Tony always tended bar
Across a crowded floor, they worked from 8 till 4
They were young and they had each other
Who could ask for more?

Anonymous said...

Your info on Jungle Joe's was totally helpful, I was trying to find a website and was disappointed when I couldn't find one. Thanks for the info!
Jean W.

Holly Bee said...

Thanks for the thanks! I am glad I could help.

It really is fun there, and worth the drive if you aren't in the Kzoo area.

Airzoo is also awesome!

Anonymous said...

Holly

Thanks for the promotion on your blog. We have a website it is
junglejoesffc.com
Hope to see you Saturday March 31st at the grand opening party