Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Good things happen to bloggers

Look! Eunny of See Eunny Knit blog fame is the new editor of Interweave Knits!! If you are excited, like I am, check out all the info at her blog. There is also a link to the official coming out article from Interweave there.

Why am I so excited about a new editor? First off, check out Eunny's blog, and designs and stuff. She's super fun, and smart. Like me. Heehee.

Ok, also, I wrote a letter to former editor Pam Allen, and got a harshly worded reply. I wasn't even trying to be a pain. I was just commenting on how lame it is that I subscribe to Interweave Knits Magazine (I think I am paid up until 2015-I practically own shares) but the magazine is available at Barnes and Noble up to 2 weeks before it's release date. As a subscriber, I expect to get my magazine before the general public. Yeah, Pam did not like my tone. But Barnes and Noble has not released early since then...busted.

Anyhow, super excited, very proud. Maybe my blog will get me international fame, and an editors job too. Ok, I would be happy with an article in Interweave Knits. Snarky, snotty, knit blogger seeks article gig.

1 comment:

Carina said...

Things happen at Interweave if you just call them up with an idea, you know. You should write something and submit it!