Wednesday, February 14, 2007

That's snow,baby!




Sadly I will not be able to play snowbound, drink cocoa and knit all day during this lovely snowy Valentine's. Nope, it's going to take me all day to remove the 2 foot drift that has invaded our driveway.



I do realize it's the position of our house relative to the field and direction of the wind making the drift. But, it looks like everyone in our neighborhood shoveled their snow into our drive.


Blah, blah, blah, it's lovely, but also heavy.
That round grey spot to the right of Cy, is the top of Buddha's noggin. It's like he is adrift in transcendental snow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no kidding!! I got stuck in my driveway this morning and couldn't go to work.
oh darn. lol
I shoveled until my thighs and ass started hurting from the cold.
I guess that's what happens when you shovel pantsless. hehehe
love
kat

Holly Bee said...

I shovel pantsless too!

Actually, I was in pj pants with snow pants over the top, so there you go.

Anonymous said...

Buddha in deep snow
Adrift in cold windblown wave
A gray smudge marks you