Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pippin, The Hunter

While we were out getting groceries, Pippin, normally fat and lazy, made his move. Yes, underneath the fat exterior and utters, Pippin does still have cat instincts.

The mouse CNN tower's lid lay asunder, Pippin, and utters, were lazing by the fireplace with a satisfied look.

I bravely donned a pair of gallon sized ziplock bags, and jumped into action. "Cyrus, get me a pencil, STAT! Cy, Pencil! Really, get me a pencil!!!"

Cy, calmly asks "sharpened or unsharpened?" and then "Pippin ate my cute mice, can we get a puppy?"

After finally getting a pencil, it was determined that both mice were in fact snuggled down in their den of filth...for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! That is so funny! When we were babysitting Pippin was on the steps just staring at that tower. I'm not surprised that it happened, but I am surprised that Brooke and Lillian are not in Pip's tummy right now! Holy smokes!
kat

Anonymous said...

"Cy, calmly asks "sharpened or unsharpened?" and then "Pippin ate my cute mice, can we get a puppy?"

Cy is SO cool!
Grampa Marty

Carina said...

Pippin's determined. Those mice are fated to end up in his tummy. :-)

Melissa said...

Hi! Your blog is so fun! I enjoy reading it. Do you mind if I put you on my list of faves on my "blog"? (It's only 1/2 a blog really because it's so new :D)

Holly Bee said...

Totally put me on your favorites! That's part of the fun.

Glad to hear that you like it!