Thursday, February 15, 2007

OK Carina, you win

Hey, I was looking out my window, and the snow was all fat and fluffy and blowing around like a real life freaking snow globe, and I caught myself thinking "man that's pretty."

After thinking that I was instantly angry!! No, I can't like snow.

Actually, yesterday Harry, Owen and I were shoveling for the second time and I was like, with snowpants, 2 pairs of mittens, a scarf, a hat, a hood, and a thinsulate Eddie Bauer jacket, this snow stuff isn't too bad, it's even kinda fun.

I did decide that investing in ski goggles and the whole creepy Ogre's Dad style bank robber face mask would also be nice in the snow. Not saying that the Ogre's Dad is in fact a bank robber, he's actually a college president, but that he wears bank robber garb while snow blowing.

4 comments:

Carina said...

Should I knit you a balaclava (bank robber mask)? I'd make it pretty. :-D

Holly Bee said...

As long as it was pretty :) I'm game.

Any colors will work since the rest of my ensemble is multicolor. I call my snow outfit harmony. Yep, it has a name.

I think my dislike of winter goes back to my love of Demeter. I miss you too Persephone!!

Carina said...

I love that myth, but I've always been mad at Hades for being such a jerk.

I'll see what I can find in my stash. :-)

Holly Bee said...

You really don't have to make me anything!

But you could take me skiing!