Thursday, January 04, 2007

Veronica Mars is so Awesome



Yes, Veronica Mars is so Awesome. When I say "Awesome" I mean it in the traditional sense of 'fear mingled with admiration or reverence; a feeling produced by something majestic." Really. You fools at Lake Superior State University can put that in your practically Canadian pipes and smoke it.

Back to Veronica Mars. I love that show. You should too. Buy the first season, sit back and be awe struck.

Plus, bonus coolness, Veronica Mars, who is really Kristen Bell is from Michigan. So, there!
Plus, one episode featured a Pixies song, and at the end of another episode was a plug for the band Spoon and the all powerful Merge Records.
If Rob Thomas, the creator of Veronica Mars (not the singer one) could somehow incorporate me, my knitting, Superchunk and wikipedia into an episode, I would probably wet myself. No, I totally would just over Superchunk. Portastatic would do it too.

6 comments:

Carina said...

If you get to be on Veronica Mars, so do I. I'm the one who talked you into watching it. :-)

*sigh* I miss that show. Stupid Comcast!

Holly Bee said...

No, I always wanted to watch Veronica Mars because of Entertainment Weekly reviews. It's Gilmore Girls you tricked me into! Crap, did I just admit to that?

Carina said...

Well, you did get to watch the knitting festival episode this year . . .

At least Lorelai makes the greatest pop culture references. :-)

dee's brother said...

I have been unable to post as I have been ill. However, I am on the road to recovery...and I thought I would start back by saying...I can see it now...Holly bee....Veronica...and whip cream!

Holly Bee said...

I missed the Knitting GG! I can only watch in secret. Ogres hate witty dialog and strong female types.

As for Dee's Brother...you're so right, I love Veronica Mars that much. Please allow time at YMCA before that episode.

dee's brother said...

Holy crap! You rule!