Thursday, January 18, 2007

Secret love of football


Ok, I am so freaking exited and nervous about the Colts v Patriots game! They are my 2 favorite teams. With super cuteness, tight pants and a lazer rocket arm, how can Manning mess this up?

But then you've got Brady, also with the super cuteness, tight pants, and played for U of M. It's just so difficult to decide.

But I think that it's gotta be Manning and the Colts going to the Super Bowl. I may not know who is going to win on Sunday, but here are a few things I do know...

1. I am so watching the game.

2. I am so drinking beer-I wonder if the Ogre would pick me up a growler from Olde Peninsula?

3. I am getting a dozen of those custard filled football shaped donuts from Krispy Kreme and I am not sharing.

9 comments:

dee's brother said...

ok...let's see....

1) you read naughty books

2) you drink in the morning

3) you love football

4) you drink and watch football

Are you the perfect woman? If you wore a tight stars and stripes outfit with a golden lasso...would you be wonder woman?

Holly Bee said...

The Ogre would probably highly disagree about me being the perfect woman.

All that awesome also comes with

1) yelling at people-in general
2) belching-loudest in the family
3) hangovers-also called "the flu"
4) loud, random football commentary-and continued anger over the lack of Dennis Miller on Monday Night Football

dee's brother said...

You make some compelling arguments. I stand corrected...and continue to give sympathy to the ogre!

Anonymous said...

whew! I thought I was going to have to give a beat down on behalf of my big brother there for a minute!
er...I mean....Jill was going to have to give a beat down....lol
love
kat

Anonymous said...

I do have this handy dandy weapon attached to my left arm. Trust me, it hurts to get hit in the head with it. I've done it to myself twice this week.

Love,
Jill

carter said...

Dennis Miller? eeeeeewwwwww.

Holly Bee said...

Come on, Dennis Miller at least brought some, something to Monday Night Football. Mostly angry, confused football fans, but it was something.

Carina said...

I hate the running football commentary, so I do my own. We should sooooo watch a game together and tape it. Then we could send the tape in to ESPN and see if they'd hire us. :-)

Holly Bee said...

Wow Carina, that would be fun! Two non-hot football fans knitting and spewing snarky comments. You would have to do the real commentary, and I would have to be the color commentator...

You: Looks like it's going to be close to a first down.

Me: You know, everytime they measure, the get an accurate measurement.

I swear, Madden said that last week.