Monday, January 22, 2007

OMG! Christopher Moore is my FAE!!!




Ok, that's my Abby Normal version of Oh my god! Christopher Moore is my Favorite Author Ever!!!

I laughed so hard, and so many times that I need to reread the darn "You Suck" book to make sure I didn't miss anything. It totally has an awesome ending. The only clue I will give is here-it's a total Scooby Doo ending, which is the way I like my stuff to end.

Sadly, I loaned the prequel to You Suck, Bloodsucking Fiends to my BFF Carina, and I really want to reread it! Then I want to buy another copy and set it free through bookcrossing.

Check the link for bookcrossing, it's totally cool. Did you ever attach a note to a helium balloon and set it free to see where your balloon/note ended up? I did. I remember my mom being a slave to the local PTA and filling up like 10,000 balloons. Our whole school let our dolphin blow hole clogging balloons go (we did so without even breaking the tai chi guy in the baseball field's focus) at the same time, it was beautiful.

One of the girls who got everything's balloon of course came back in like a week-and I am still, to this day, waiting for mine to be found. So, check out bookcrossing, you may get lucky and run into a free copy of Bloodsucking Fiends-set your books free!
Oooh, I think there is a referal thing...I'm 100,000fireflies-Take that Superchunk!

8 comments:

zhu666 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly Bee said...

Ok Creepy, go away.

Anonymous said...

eww weird! what was that!lol
Anyway! I loooove bookcrossing! I can't wait to get back into Lamb. I've had to take a few days off to you know, work and stuff lol. But! I went to the Portage library and was happy to see that they had some of his books! Can't wait to check them out!
love you!
Kat

Holly Bee said...

Uh, I removed it because it was weird and random, and had active links and the last time I clicked something and didn't know what they were to, my computer was taken over by dirty.

So, I had to remove the link temptation and random weird.

Christopher said...

Holly, can we can be BFF! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the books.

Christopher Moore
Really
BSFiends@aol.com

Thanks for the blogs! Your dad sent me the links.

Holly Bee said...

So it's been true all these years, my parents are the real reason I have friends.

Who cares! See you later Beth and Carina, Christopher Moore is my new BFF!

Ok, I don't think he will like talking about Beer and Superchunk as much as Beth, and he probably doesn't knit, and I really can't afford to lose any friends with all the evil I harbor in my heart.

So, yeah.

Holly Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Bee said...

That last comment was removed because it was so dirty.

No, well, maybe. You decide.