Friday, January 26, 2007

Christopher Moore's New BFF!

OMFG!! Check out the comments on my OMG!! Christopher Moore is my FAE!! post! That really was a comment from my FAE!! He totally says we can be BFF's!

I will never wash this computer screen. Ok, that's a given, but you get the gist!

On a side note, he probably thinks I am mental. But he did write Practical Demon Keeping, so maybe that's a given.

Just go read all his darn books and tell me if you can decide which is your favorite.

I really think he needs to write about Ogres next. I have some great info for him. He could stop by for dinner and talk with my Ogre. Research. Re-search.

There doing some sort of RE-Search!!! Ok, name that really bad Hugh Grant movie. You know you've seen it.

3 comments:

Carina said...

OMG!!!

That is even better than the time the Poet Laureate in 1998, Robert Pinsky, brushed against my arm in a hotel line. I'm super-impressed!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
my heart is all a-flutter!
I love you too Christopher!!!!! hehehe
um, can we be like the Three Amigos?? I'll even wear a sombrero!


no? really? well. okay.
sigh, I'll just settle with him being my Holly's BFF. :) (That's right, MY Holly lol)
love you guys!
Kat

Holly Bee said...

Ah, thank you, thank you!

I feel so happy. As for the sombrero, woohoo, I think we should get them!

You my Kat.