Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Football

So on Sunday night I did not have my beer and Krispy Kreme. I did read my Christopher Moore book and eat cake though.

It was so difficult to watch my two favorite teams, especially when Peyton was playing like his stupid brother, sorry Eli, in the first 3 quarters.

For those of you that don't watch football, Dad, Cart, the Colts won and Peyton's going to the Superbowl.

But I don't feel too bad for Brady and the Patriots, 3 Superbowl rings? I think it's time to give some other teams a chance.

On a side note, I asked the Ogre what the chances were of the Bears doing an updated version of the Superbowl Shuffle. He said it probably won't happen. I am sure the Fridge would come back for that.

Oh, Colts fan thing. I asked the Ogre's Dad several years ago why the Lion's are such a pathetic bunch of losers. He just sighed, said they were a heart break team, and recommended that I pick a different team to follow. He then mentioned a young Peyton Manning and the nearby city of Indianapolis. Plus, aren't Colts just baby unicorns?

7 comments:

dee's brother said...

I am extremely disappointed you did not have the Krispy Cremes and beer! You know...you have a cult following "out here" and when you make a statment of what you're going to do...please follow through....it's all about integrity ya know! :)

Holly Bee said...

Yes, sometimes things in life are sadly fall through.

On Sunday, after taking a newly pottied trained toddler out for an afternoon grocery shopping, the extra time to drive to the other side of town for donuts was a bit frightening. My car's new.

Holly Bee said...

Thus the cake. I did have beer. Some of which is actually on the Ogre's favorite chair, beer, not cake.

dee's brother said...

Spilt beer? That is alcohol abuse! The cake pales in comparison to the Krispy Cremes! Look...we expect more out of you!

Holly Bee said...

Not spilt beer! Snorted out of nose due to extreme laughter!

dee's brother said...

See...you need to give all the details. Once again you have proved your worthliness as queen of the world. You are our beer snorting hero!

Holly Bee said...

I really prefer the title
'Smartest Person in America'
to which I add, screw you Ken Jennings. Actually I love Ken.