Monday, December 04, 2006

Knitting for Fluffy



During their day out with the Ogre, the Pigs went to Build-a-Bear . Harry got a new bunny, who he named Funny Bunny Bunny. Cyrus got a new bear. It's name is Diego's Brother Diego. It's true, it's on his birth certificate.

So, Harry's other bunny, Fluffy, has lost his sweatshirt. So, since I knit and I have Knitting from the Top by Barbara Walker, I thought I would give it a go. Let me tell you, that whole math thing really works. It's turning out nicely.

My belief in math is rather like my belief in exercise. I am often taken by surprise by it's ability to actually work. This is leading me to think that all the hype about eating vegetables might also be true.

3 comments:

Carina said...

I had forgotten that there was that new Build-a-Bear in the mall. I can have MIL do that with the kids. Yay! One morning down, two or three left to go.

Holly Bee said...

Funny story. The boys totally did NOT go to the Build-A-Bear in the local mall. They went to the one in South Bend!

But, the one in Kzoo is totally nice. I went with Owen when he got Chickie-Chickie-Chickie aka Big Bird.

That is a great idea for them! They will love it and always remember doing it. But you will still have the satisfaction of knowing it was your idea :)

Carina said...

If only she'd tell us which day she were coming, we'd be able to figure it all out. Grrr.