Saturday, December 02, 2006

I can fix my car!


Oh good golly! A big rockin' out computer high five to my main smarty pants carterchurch! He suggested that we check for the Mazda5 tail light, that is $526.40 through the dealership, on ebay...The Ogre has been stalking ebay for it ever since and today was the day...

He found one, and I totally bought it, and it was only $80 and, and, and, I found instructions on how to replace it in the owners manual!! Yippee! Now that means all the money I have been saving to fix the Mazda can be for, oh, maybe plane tickets to visit Cart and Beth this summer!!!

Ah, much better!

By the way, my Mazda 5 is not grey. It's sassy Cardinal Red, which is not available in the 07 model. Please don't scratch my paint, they may not be able to match it for less than $500...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YeeHaa, Holly! Way to track down that elusive Mazda part. Cart be smart.
You were such a super salesperson at Eddie B's too. I'm impressed with the attitude and service there. You fit right in.
Dad

Carina said...

All right!!!! Now, that's freakin' awesome. More yarn money!

Holly Bee said...

Hey Dad,
Thanks for the Super sales person comment. I really have fun. People where in good moods yesterday, it makes a difference.