Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Holiday Cheer

I have had so much Holly Day Cheer that my cup is spilling over. So, thanks to Dee, I can share cheer with you.

You see Dee, who is the brother of Dee's Brother, wow, now I have to explain Dee's Brother! He's my tailgating partner! No one else tail gates like Dee's Brother. He's a wimp when it comes to the actual football game, but really, who cares about that.

Anyway, Dee made an Elf out of her brother, not an ass, an elf, he can make an ass of himself anytime. Check it out...it's not dirty, it's just silly.

4 comments:

Carina said...

I wonder who did the dancing. Can you imagine putting that on a resume? I was the Office Max dancing elf. No really, that was me under the photoshopped pics. Hee!

dee's brother said...

Gotta love little sisters who obviously have way to much time on their hands!

Holly Bee said...

She is sort of evil! That's why we're friends!

dee's brother said...

You are one of the few who have figured that out. She ways hid behind the vail of goodness...but I knew better!