Tuesday, November 21, 2006

You Might Notice the Teeth








I changed my profile picture. Not a big deal to you, but hey, when the old photo was small, it made me look like I have giant Groucho Marx eyebrows. Groucho was of course my first love. Groucho, Albert, Abe, and Grant. Please leave a comment if you can guess the names of my other first loves. But wow, now my profile photo has my giant teeth!

Why was I smiling so crazy huge? I was in Raleigh with Cart and Beth, in front of an Irish pub, so liquered up that I thought the guy one table over was Sloane from Alias. That's why there's so much teeth. Drunk and delusional. Nice. Nice Buzz.



All I know is Francie doesn't like coffee ice cream. Which is extra funny because in the new teley show Heroes, dude who was Weiss (Gregg Grunberg-very Ogre-esque) goes to the local quickee mart to get his cheatin' ass wife some coffee ice cream and all hell breaks loose. Ah, I love that show.

7 comments:

dee's brother said...

Your other first loves....hum...I will guess the following:

1) Steve Austin

2) Ralph Hinkley

3) Tom Cody

Holly Bee said...

No.

Did you see the clues?
Albert, Abe, Grant...

dee's brother said...

Yes...I saw the clues...but chose to ignore them....as I figured you might...or might not know the ones I listed! HA!

Holly Bee said...

So...

1. Six Million Dollar Man, or the Wrestler.

2. Greatest American Hero, also later a Cinemax film star.

3. No idea.

I would say, for me, personally. I was more of fan of...

1. Bruce Banner, in alter ego form

2. Bill Maxwell-Ralph Hinkly was a tool.

3. General Zod

Anonymous said...

"Please leave a comment if you can guess the names of my other first loves."

Albert Einstein?
Abe Vigoda?
Cary Grant?

Holly Bee said...

Einstein yes. No, no, no! To the rest. Although I do love Cary Grant, I didn't discover his wonderfulness until much later in life.

Anonymous said...

albert brooks
abe vegoda
grant lee buffalo?

of course these are just guesses, but i remember the day when that photo was taken, so i feel like i had to at least take a stab at it.

check out tiny paws, i did my first guest blog.
http://tinypaws-superosa.blogspot.com/



got shake nuts on stage with portastatic last night. awesome...

talk to you on turkey day,
b