Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Knitting Helps with Stress, so does Rum






In times of stress, I have decided that it's much easier to start a knitting project than to finish one.


It's also easier to drink rum and work on really easy knit projects. Like the dumb prayer shawl, which I would classify as an easy knit project, an extra large scarf or a cruel joke. Trust me, the powers that be think knitting and rum is good, or they wouldn't both be so easily accessible. Besides, I will never be known as the scurvy knitter this way.

So, we've got 1/3 of an annoying prayer shawl, 2/3 of the Jo Sharp sideways top, which has made me live in fear of any pattern that involves k2p2 in any way, shape or form. 1/10th of the Knit Picks Sweet Mary Jane and a pirate with a missing arm. But the missing arm is the way of the pirate, that scurvy dog doesn't deserve 2 arms.

No comments: