Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's like a fruit fly, in your boxed wine

Mom finally saw her Dr again about 20 minutes ago. He says her liver enzymes are rising, and if they get much higher she will be transfered to Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. For those of you that don't follow football, that's in Gainesville.

Her Dr also said she will be in the hospital through the weekend until they figure out what's going on.

She seems to like it there,says the food is good, and the people are really nice.I suggested that she retire to the Villages, and she said, "yeah, I could work here." She wouldn't last a week, being nice.

As for knitting on the home front, I am so worried that I have started an additional 3 projects. It's way easier to be distracted by starting something. It's also easier to start, than to finish. So the pile of in process projects by the side of my chair is up to the arm rest. I am actually running out of freezer bags to store this stuff in.

Owen is fine, tonsilitis be damned. This kid has destroyed more stuff today than when he is "healthy." I think he's afraid to slow down enough to fall asleep. He also likes Eric better than he likes me and he keeps going "where's my daddy? I love him, I not sleepy." This is all said in a very creepy Kreacher style voice. You know, the bad house elf from the Harry Potter books? Sorry Hermoine, the misunderstood and ill treated house elf from Harry Potter.

No comments: