Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Carina is a Beast!


For the record Carina is a Serena Williams style beast. No, I don't think Carina's great at tennis, I just mean she's huge awesome like Serena! Carina, Serena, it's a thing.
I talked to Carina on the phone yesterday and she was all chipper and had a shower and was sounding like a human. No, wait, not just any human, but a happy human.
Now some of you out there will say "oh, it's just the pain medication she's on." Well my friends, SHE'S ONLY TAKING ANTI-INFLAMMATORIES. Yes, like the stuff you wimps take for a headache.
So Carina, you are a beast, better than a person, and stronger than a bear. Now heal up so I can stop sounding crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I'm not. I'm just weird. ;-)

Thanks for all the help you've given. We've depended on the resources you dropped off, and David's all excited about Erbellis next Thursday.

Never underestimate the healing power of knitting. :)
Carina

Holly Bee said...

You are still a beast in my book. That's like our family's biggest compliment.

For example, "Harrison, you read like a fiend, you are such a beast!"

"Carina, you are drug free and high on yourself, you are such a beast!"

I should really leave my comments as anonymous.