Thursday, October 19, 2006

Americans and Geography Don't Mix


My Mom is somewhere in some hospital in some retirement community in Florida. Yep, that's all she knows. Really that's all she knows. They still don't know what's wrong with her and they want to send her to another hospital.


Why does she not know where she is? Americans and Geography don't mix. No, she was visiting a friend and my step Dad drove. That's the excuse I am giving.


Beth, who lives in North Carolina, has pretty much pinpointed her location from the clues given to us by Pam. Beth says she's probably in the Leesburg area. Beth lived in Mexico for awhile, the geography must have rubbed off on her. (Yes, she is covered in map.)
Poor thing is stranded there with none of her stuff. She had to wash her hair with creepy hospital all in one body and hair shampoo. That isn't even really for human use. It's like a fake plant, it's just there for decoration.

8 comments:

xluox said...

well , the first time come here.
wish ur family is happy.

Holly Bee said...

Thank you!

sae said...

Bee:

Are you serious? How could someone not know where they are in a situation like that? Is your step dad still with her? He must know where they are. That sounds really weird.
Jeez!...remind me to never go to Florida. I can see this coming up on ‘Cold Case Files’: “Couple seeks medical attention at retirement community and is never seen again.” Seriously, I hope she’s alright.

Dee's Brother said...

Hey,

She can't be to far from me...have someone wrap her head in tin foil....I'll go buy a metal detector....I'll find her!

Just kidding...hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

We're all praying for her over here. At least it's calming me down--I'm so worried for her. Let us know the second you know where she is so David can call down and get more info for you. It's the least we can do (and it'll make him earn all that Erbelli's).

Oh, and tell me how to get rid of my MIL. Please.
Carina

Holly Bee said...

Ok, I found my Mama! Thanks to Beth and my Dad.

She's at The Villages Regional Hospital. Which is just north of Orlando, so I don't know what my mom was thinking when she was saying Jacksonville. But, well, she's confused.

So Hey Dee's Brother! If she's really messed up I may actually come visit you and your family!

dee's brother said...

Come on down! We are only 45 mins. south-west or Orlando....Chateau Elyea is always open!

sae said...

Does Carina have an Uncle Mil too? Why does she want to get rid of him? Do metal detectors really pick up tin foil? Thank heavens your Mom and Step Dad didn't get abducted by 93 year old serial killers!