Monday, September 11, 2006

What time is it? Pirate time!

Here be my pirate name...Bloody Jenny Vane
Here also be my code, it's really more of a guideline, but I do love my cutlass.

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Did I mention I love me grog? Look it up if you need to, you bloody landlubber.

Go to http://www.piratequiz.com// and then tell me your name...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This be Iron Harry Flint, feared in all the Seven Seas! Arrrrgh!
Darlin' Bloody Jenny Vane, when will ye be cruisin' the Trail of KalHaven and raidin' down the shores of South Haven? Keep an eye on the weather vane and fling a note in a bottle upon the waves when ye decide...

Holly Bee said...

I am gettin my vessel to set sail neigh on this weekend! Weather be damned.