Wednesday, September 27, 2006

This is why I only love Peyton Manning




Ok, so Terrell Owens, receiver for the Dallas Cowboys (Dad, he's the guy who catches the ball) tried to overdose on pain medication Tuesday. He told Dallas police "that he was depressed." That's from comcast sports .





You may wonder why I, a knitter and mother of three, care. I really like football. It makes me so sad when those young talented guys mess themselves up. Walk down my street and you will hear kids doing the whole "will...he...go...all...the...way....arrrgggh watch out for the tree, touch down."

You always hear about the "I didn't want to be a role model, I just wanted to play ball."
Well, suck it up you bunch of make more than most people can ever dream of whiners, you are role models.



I hate liking pro players. Why? What if they are bad, what if they are just plain nasty people? I don't want to root for that. So, I always ask Eric, "does that guy snort coke off hookers breasts? or "Is he a criminal?" Not that I am against legalized prostitution or legalized hemp (I can't spell weed) but come on!

So, keep up the good work Peyton (middle in the photo) Eli, and Kareem. I love you guys. Don't make me change my mind.






Done, off soap box. Have a great day.

No comments: