Thursday, September 07, 2006

I made a dangerous gas!

Last night after doing a Body Shop at Home Girls Nite Out, I was really tired, and all I wanted to do was go to bed. Instead, I decided to clean my filthy bathroom. So I cleaned the mirror, and the wipe down the sink, and then the plan was to let toilet bowl cleaner soak in the toilet while I did some other tidying up.

You know how on cleaning chemicals it says "do not mix cleaning products, something horrible will happen and you could die." I know what that horrible thing is! It's a crazy cloud of posionous gas that makes your toilet look like a poopy magic cauldron! It's like right out of Harry Potter, but with more danger.

I held my breath and flushed the toilet and hoped that flushing the cauldron would not lead to a plumbing explosion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! Your Uncle Mel makes a dangerous gas and he doesn't need any household
chemicals to do it!

Holly Bee said...

Yep, I knew that sort of comment was going to show up!

Dirty dogs!