Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ahoy Matey!


The whole pirate thing is really taking full charge of our house. I am saluted with a hearty "aye aye Capt'n," and Harry asked "Am I a Matey, or was I captured?" I informed him that he was in fact a Matey. Cy then said, "No Harry, you were captured" to which Harry replied "No, duh, I volunteered, I wasn't pressed into service." Wow, that How to be a Pirate book really worked.


So does this mean that we can go on a pirate raid together? What are we going to commandeer? A minivan, ah, a cargo van. That would be better for me and the Matey's. Those scurvy dogs need the exceptional cargo hold of a full sized van. Now, for treasure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pirate is not the politically correct term for this career field. The correct term for this occupation is "Aquatic Property Transfer Engineer"

Anonymous said...

http://www.venganza.org/about/open-letter/

The above URL proves the decline of the number of pirates is the cause for the rise in global warming

Anonymous said...

Arrr! To the depths with ye!

Pick 3 Turbo Player said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.