Wednesday, September 06, 2006

ah ha! knit.1 is almost here!




I was just singing my praises to Interweave Crochet, and now look, knit.1's fall issue is coming out September 12th!! http://www.knit1mag.com/home.php
You can see the cuteness of the crafts. I am thinking that the pie vest will become a member of my family. Science rules. Ok, besides being a crafty Ogre, Eric is also a chemist, so I feel obligated to generate science items to show the love.
Please also note the 2, count them, 2 skirts. Why am I excited when I am in the process of making a skirt that I feel I am too old to ever wear? Because they are super cute! Maybe if other people see the skirts, make the skirts, and wear the skirts it will be acceptable for me to wear my lovely crocheted skirt. It's like the trickle down effect, only I live in Michigan, no where near fashion. I may just have to suck it up and be a Midwest Fashionista. I don't think that works, too much snow.
Sooooo, between the Dread Pirate Sam pattern from Amy Shimel www.interweavecrochet.com being for sale on September 12th, and the knit.1 magazine coming out on the same day www.knit1mag.com I think I am going to need a part time job to pay for all of this.

No comments: