Tuesday, September 05, 2006

1st day of school, mustaches and ponchos




Ok, so I didn't end up taking Harry to school and walking him to class. I put him on the bus.
I think this may be directly related to the amount of grilling I was putting him through. "What's your teacher's name? What's your room number? Do you know your address?" So he was really glad to get on the bus and be rid of me.
As for the little brothers, Cy thought he was starting Kindergarten today, so he was mad to not be getting on the bus.
Owen has decided that he needs a mustache, so if you look close he drew one on. Also, the poncho. It's not for him, but it is mostly done. The actual Interweave Crochet pattern instructs me to put big pom poms on the ends of the ties, but I think that little crochet flowers would be nicer. Also, if I was a kid I know I would pick those pom poms apart in about a day.
Sooooo, 1st day of school, mustaches, and ponchos. I should sit back and watch teley the rest of the day, good job to me.
No life of ease for me. I think I am going to have the little boys help me rearrange the kitchen.
What am I going to do when I only have 1 kid at home? I could refinish the basement...

No comments: