Thursday, August 31, 2006

Who's short and old?


















So, the Violet Beauregard skirt, is not quite done.

There, I've said it. Ok I am not done with the pattern, but if a person who was tall and young and leggy, it would work. I don't know about this whole skirt thing. Am I going to wear this? Cart, lovely and full of fashion, would probably say "God, NO."

But, since I have no fashion sense, I am sure I will be wearing it with leggings, and the Coverse. Fashion, no, made with snot, yes.

2 comments:

carter said...

it has those knitholes in it. everybody would want to stick their finger in your knithole. that's exactly as dirty as it sounds. would a happily married mother of three let strangers violate her knitholes?

why not knit a thong and some pasties while you're at it. this knitting obsession will land you in krouble and that starts with k and rhymes with gay and stands for KNITTING.

Holly Bee said...

Uh, yeah, that's about it. I dont' think that my knitting obsession is that bad. I could be obsessed with Veronica Mars. Or SUPERCHUNK.