Wednesday, August 16, 2006

favorite knitting bag


Here is the lovely Jo Sharp inspired scarf from the book Scarf Style. I say inspired by Jo Sharp because I have a really hard time paying following directions, and it is not quite the pattern that Jo Sharp intended.

Speaking of Jo Sharp. I need to have a word with her. All of her yarn and designs, I love, and must own.

I drove to Saratoga Springs, New York for this book! We live in Michigan! Ok, so we were on vacation in Upstate New York, and I emailed the nice ladies at www.saratoganeedlearts.com and they put it on hold for me. But still, I had to put a book on hold while on vacation? Of course, I needed those patterns! I had yarn, and needles but no Jo Sharp for guidance.

So, to you Jo Sharp a big thank you! Also, if Jo ever needs test knitters, I am so there for her. www.josharp.com.au/Books/Books.html

No comments: