Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Converse? Check!

Well, well, welcome to the 80's. I got my Converse and my denim skirt, but I am still having some trouble with the leggins, and the sweet caplet! It seems that even though my crochet skills are superior, ok experienced, I can not spin straw into gold, or actually make a black cotton blend yarn act and look like neon green linen. Really, it's true. I tried. As Harry said, "it's all wonky."

Sooo, this has put me into a swirling downfall of indecision. Seriously. I don't know what to make next. Mom suggested more yarn (nooooooooooo!!!!), my brain says use black for a sweater out of Jo Sharp's Saturday pattern book, Eric and Mom say black skirt from the Happy Hooker book by Debbie Stoller. ARRRRGGGGGHHH. Yes, others would say "who cares." I think this is all some sort of karmic payback for saying I was going to sweatshop my kids and not knit presents for people.

Would a charity project atone for my sins?

Oooh, Shoe Carnival in Portage is going out of business and I got my Converse for $17. High top granny apple green, and well, very rockin'.

1 comment:

kat said...

there are leggings at American Eagle! :)