Thursday, August 24, 2006

Collection of Fits

Here is our sweet youngest boy Owen. Why is he peacefully sleeping on a hard tile floor? I wouldn't let him have a snack (right before dinner) and he threw such a fill blown tantrum that he wore himself out. I don't know if you can see it, but there is drool. Yes, this is the same kid that had the booger fit picture earlier.

This whole fit thing is really new to us. With 3 kids, Owen is the only one to participate in the lay down and scream club. I can't help it, it cracks me up. I stand back and let him go. I never realized these sorts of fits can last for like an hour! Since it's generally so loud at our house, I just ignore him.

So you think I am mean to let him cry? Eh, it builds character, and if you don't have character what do you have?

No comments: