Thursday, May 22, 2014

What Normal People Do

I wholeheartedly know that I am not Normal People. The Ogre, he is personally Good People.  I fall mostly into the category of FUN People. If I had to guess I'd say the Pigs will end up as one of each.

As a member of the FUN People group, I can totally come up with a fun idea, lead you down the road to adventure, or possibly help you start something SUPER FUN! Then randomly twirl my hair, and chase butterflies while you clean up the mess.

Lately I've taken to asking "What Normal People Do" on Twitter for various seemingly normal things. "Like where do you keep your grill? How about brooms? Bikes, where the hell are these things supposed to be kept?"  I don't want to be Normal People, but I do realize that all of my fun leaves me doing questionable things when it comes to cleaning, organizing or running of a home.


Example...

Pretty sure the beer was part of fun two 2 nights ago. The recycling is outside, in the garage, like 10 feet away.


The bowl of broccoli and the onion, oops, totally got distracted with a kitchen dance party.
Hey, hammocks are fun!

Hark! I should have been mowing the lawn. 

Look! A puppy!

Instead we were learning how to throw bo shruiken. Aka throwing pointy, deadly spikes around the yard.

 It seemed like a really good idea, like lawn darts! 

I have to say this also made me realize my friends are just as Fun as I am, and possibly better at hiding it. Favorite quote of where Normal People put things came from one cunningpike..."Broom should be where it most convenient for flying. And I couldn't agree more about bikes. What about those."






1 comment:

Linda said...

"I can totally come up with a fun idea, lead you down the road to adventure, or possibly help you start something SUPER FUN! Then randomly twirl my hair, and chase butterflies while you clean up the mess."
This. It was YOU that got me on this blogging road and YOU that got me on the Spinning, awesome Fiber, Knitting Road. Now look at this mess! Shits falling down on my head now! And I wouldn't change a thing! You are the best Fun People I know! Dance Party!