Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's always snot, or poo

I never blog.  But I really need to. I have so much to share, it's like exploding out of me.  Much like the poo that has been exploding out of the dog.

Yeah. My puppy.  MY puppy. He was at the vet's kennel while we went to Florida to see Pk, for Spring Break.  This was the first time he'd been boarded.  Sweet side effect of kenneling Franklin...3 days of Post Kennel Stress Syndrome!  Really. If I'd have known, that poop on the walls from a 91 pound dog was an option, I may have just stayed home.

Don't get me wrong. Vacation, was totally awesome.  Like extremely sweet, rad, and totally BARF FREE!  Yeah. That was the actual goal of the vacation. I mean to be awesome, yes, but we had actually set the bar pretty low and were just hoping that no one would barf.



1 comment:

Linda said...

No Barf Vacation? And you didn't stay in a flooded tent? Totally Awesome!!!