Saturday, January 05, 2013

Oh, Sweet Twitter! Why are you busted?

Twitter is not working on my phone. Like acting all crazy, possibly hacked. 

 After 7 minutes without twitter I had posted to facebook twice and commented on my own post. I'm self centered and I over share. I know this.  That's why I love twitter.

Blogging used to be my over share format of choice. But Twitter is so much sexier. It made over share so much easier, quicker, less needing of furthering my thesis and more just letting the random (crazy) out.

So, hey there Sexy. My twitter's all trucked up. You're looking real good right now, Sugar.
 I AM TALKING TO YOU BLOGGER.

Also, I may have learned all of my dirty talk from The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.  (You know you wish there was a photo of Dolly.)

You may be wondering what was so important that I needed to tell someone, immediately, on twitter.

  1. Your baby, it's ugly.
  2. My babies, they were ugly.
  3. Holy CRAP human race. Babies are ugly. Why do you lie about it.
  4. George Clooney, ugly baby. Also, ugly on Facts of Life.
  5. Lisa Welchel. Looking good on Survivor.
  6. Dude, Survivor is totally still on.
  7. No. It just ended for the season.
  8. How did those people not know about Blair?
  9. I just had another one of my brilliant ideas.
  10. Really? Nothing?


That's all. I feel better. It is possibly I should buy a journal. Then use my little tool using monkey hands to write in it.

2 comments:

Twinsanity/Spinsanity said...

Seriously...how did they NOT KNOW?? And can you even believe she almost won? I never would have guessed that.

Babies are NOT ugly. Well, some are. I love babies. Squishy, squishy babies.

meg said...

Yeah, I was thinking I over-share, too. Got a journal, wrote 2 pages. It's just not the same when I'm not pestering all my friends with my inane musings.