Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Tonight I made Peanut Butter Cookies.  A double batch.  All this for Pig 2.  You know, the middle Pig, the left out and forgotten Pig.

Sadly, in this case it's sort of true.  Pig 1 and Pig 3's bdays are June 8 and June 9. Pig 3's bday is also referred to as "Holly and the Ogre are Crazy Day." This is because the day Pig 3 was born we were the proud parents of a newborn, a 2 year old and a 3 year old.  3 babies in less than 4 years.

We totally rocked Pig 2's bday.  Dude, we were in Florida.  We went to Universal Studios.  We saw the actual Quik-E-Mart.


Because of this I make Peanut Butter Cookies. A double batch.


No big deal, cookies, whateves.

I have a super awesome sensitivity to peanuts.  I won't die if I eat them, I'll just want to.  Oh, sure, it's not a true allergy, suck it up.  Ask my Mother In Law if it's not a big deal.  She was in the car with me, and the whole fam, the last time I had peanuts.  We like to call this the time my Mom accidentally tried to kill me.

Migraine, barfing.  Barfing in a car with 6 people.  AWESOME.

So, peanut butter cookie making, it stresses me out.  But I do it.  Because I love that middle Pig, and don't want him to feel left out during the whole birthday-palooza 2 day event that happens each June.

4 comments:

LindaP said...

Again I say, Best. Mom. Ever.

Anonymous said...

here here, absolutely the best ever!
Dad

Holly Bee said...

Thanks guys! You're too sweet.

Holly Bee said...

Thanks guys! You're too sweet.