Monday, May 14, 2012

If it's not nailed down...it's for sale

I've been working on cleaning out the attic

These are not the droids you are looking for...

 and getting stuff ready for a neighborhood garage sale.


(May 24th and 25th 9-4)

As many of you know, I have a problem.  Ok, I have loads of weird quirks, but this one involves tents, and nothing kinky.

I own a lot of tents.  Like, 5.  Like 5, I'm going to keep with 3 in the probably going to get rid of pile and 2 that the Ogre managed to "lose" between here and the storage unit.


A good friend, but he didn't make it home


So, that's like 1 million tents, right?

I asked Pig 1 to help me set up one of the probably get rid of tents.  You know, to help future buyers, with any questions they may have.  "Is it a tent?" yes  "does it work" yes  "Has it been peed in?" Not this one.


 So, let's revisit: being a good citizen, cleaning the garage, getting ready for a garage sale.

One of our neighbors walked out of their garage, spied what was being done with the tent, laughed, and went back inside.

 Maybe not everyone sets up a tent in the front yard and tips it upside down.  But heck, how the hell do you get sand out of a tent?  Oh, a broom.  Broom.  Yeah, maybe that's what a normal person does, but it doesn't work as well as the tipping.







No comments: