Tuesday, January 03, 2012

More on the Ah-mazing 2012

Part of my Make 2012 Ah-mazing* is to bake bread.  Now, I've done this before.

Not so much the "bake bread" part, but more the "Hey! Baking bread is totally easy and fun, and maybe I will be super good at it and it will be delicious and everyone will want my bread as much as they want my NFL teams matched up to Cascade 220 yarn, but this time I'll make some money off of it."

I was planning to already be smack talking store bought bread and singing my own bread baking praises. But there was a slight delay.  No, not zombies this time.  Just the regular thinking you ordered something, waiting for it to show up and then realizing you put it in the cart, but never actually paid for it.  Yeah.  I did that.

So what magical book did I finally actually order?



The full title is Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery that Revolutionizes Home Baking.

See, Revolutionized!  The flour that has been occupying space, is going to be liberated into BREAD! Even my kitchen is part of social change!








*Ah-mazing.  Sorry haters of the word amazing, but bear with me.  Have you seen the tv show happyendings? It's a reference to that.  I could go on, about SNL Alum and Damon Wayans Jr. but I'll stop.

No comments: