Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Quick Updates-Because I'm tired

I thought I was tired before!  On Friday, one Mr. Ogre decided that a certain kidney stone, later to be named Toby, wanted to be passed.  Of course, it couldn't be that easy.

We went to 2 hospitals, he got multiple shots, iv injections, and mentions of him being tall.  I'd like to point out that noting that he is tall did not help his stone, or his mood.

Toby is still comfortably lodged. When that bastard is finally born I plan to add him to my necklace of human teeth.

Now, the Pigs are back at school.  But with that, I had forgotten my responsibilities of being a Battle of the Books coach.

Oh, it's a real thing.  Part battle robot, part quiz bowl.  Wait, the battle robot part is Pig 1's other thing, Robotics.

As for me, I've been having adventures in baking, and what I've made has been edible.

Oh, you want snotty knitting?  Ok, join me and the whole Zombie Prom Date Knitters Crew Mondays all this Month at the Panera Bread on Gull Road, 1230-330ish

No comments: