Monday, November 07, 2011

Take Advantage of the Classics!

Now when I say take advantage of the classics, I'm not saying it's time to roll an old person, or take up only wearing your Renaissance Faire garb.  I know, I know, it's classic, and I totally want to wear my peasant wench shirt all the time too.  But this time I'm talking about movies.

There have been many a Snotty Movie Review here at Knit with Snot.  Ah, who can forget Perseus' many panty shots in the revamped Clash of the Titans?  Well, I certainly can't.

This time of year, there are many small screen offerings of holiday gems. Maybe you traditionally watch them with the fam in the living room.  But this year, start a new tradition!  Get fresh-ish movie theater popcorn and a bucket of soda with...

Celebration Cinema's Celebrating the Classics!!

This December they will be showing:
Babes in Toyland
It's a Wonderful Life
White Christmas


I know not all of you live in the Kalamazoo area, but it's worth checking out your local theater.  Last year we saw White Christmas, it was amazing on the big screen. Plus, who knew Bing Crosby's legs were so lovely. Rarrr.

No comments: