Monday, November 21, 2011

Oooh, it's you again

There is a certain individual who is making a second attempt at taking over the world, and it's pissing me off.  That said person went to jail a few years back for insider trading.  She learned to crochet in jail. Does that mean I should go to jail to learn to crochet? No, then I wouldn't be able to donate blood.  Really, the blood donation thing is what keeps me in line.

Now, her face and name, which are her brand are all over EVERYTHING.  It makes me feel like I'm in a creepy time warp to 1999. But this time with shockingly high unemployment, and no fear of y2k.

It's like she had an evil check list for world domination, and it went something like this:

Major exposure
Conquer all facets of retail
Don't forget crafty ladies!-Work on getting the cover of Vogue Knitting
For the men...a line at Home Depot
I want my face on everything! Except toilet seats

Sure, I'm tricked by the sparkly pretty that she throws together, but I refuse to support her, out of principle.

I will say though, here is her link to Charity Work.  I may be bitchy, but I at least look into the person I'm snarking on.  Next week, we tackle JLo, and the whole fiat/chrysler comeback thing going on.

No comments: