Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pay it Forward-No, not the movie

Ok, here is something I haven't done in quite some time.  Why, make friends and influence people of course!  No, honestly, be good, and or nice.

I swiped all of this Pay it Forward action from my sweet friend Sandy over at Living in Red and she got it from Making Rebecca Lynne:

Pay It Forward Blog Game
  1. I  will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and you will not know when it will arrive.

  2. I will have 365 days to get this surprise to you. The catch? To get a goodie from me you must play along too! Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goody to the first three people comment on your blog post.

  3. You must therefore have a blog!

  4. After commenting on my post, you have to go post this on your blog.

     

    See, it's nice, and it doesn't require a blood donation or the cash equivalent. Get it, the price of blood donation is priceless, like Hope Diamond priceless.  I mean, if I had the Hope Diamond, I probably would give it to you, but only because it would be hot. 

    Really, save me from my evil ways!  Comment, spread the love, pay it forward.

    PS I hope you aren't expecting mittens from me.  I have yet to make a matching size pair.

2 comments:

momluvs4kidz2000 said...

from one snotty house to another, I'm ready to post it forward. ;)

Holly Bee said...

Welcome to the awesome! I will have to get your address, I'm very excited we both got tricked into this!