Saturday, September 03, 2011

Zombie Prom Date Knitters Welcome Fall!

 Last fall I enrolled in Massage School, and took a part time job.  Pig 2 had his tonsils out, the Ogre his wisdom teeth.  My Mom (Pam, PK) and Dan moved to Florida.  I dropped out of Massage School, the part time job went full time, and I visited Florida a lot.  So, basically what I'm saying is, knitting took a bit of a back seat to random chaos.  Which normally I like.  But what I really like is more controlled chaos with my fellow zombie slayers.

So if it's been awhile for you also, catch up with the Zombie Prom Date Knitters at

Zombie Prom Date Knitters Welcome Fall (with Pumpkin Ale)
September, 14th 2011-6pm
Olde Peninsula Brew Pub
200 E Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI
Map

There is a parking lot behind O.P.  It takes crisp $1 bills.  Possibly 3 of them.

There is also a Parking garage across the street.  If you can find the Rave Movie Theater, you can find OP.

Bring your knitting, crocheting or your appetite for destruction.




1 comment:

Linda said...

She's baaaaack!